Safeguarding the Safety and Security of Your Family
There is nothing of more value in this world!
Personal protection dogs are assigned to the task of protecting a person or family and their belongings. These dogs receive years of specialized training from the time they are born. They are responsible for distinguishing between friends and enemies and can do this safely, even in crowded and unusually loud environments. A well-trained German Shepherd protection dogs will always wait for a command from their owner before responding. Prestige Protection Dogs are extraordinary by selection, training, behavior, and temperament.
ABOUT PRESTIGE PROTECTON GERMAN SHEPHERD DOGS
- Prestige Protection Dogs has been in business for over 10 years.
- We travel Europe to source our dogs as well as raise dogs ourselves to ensure that we are delivering the best German Shepherd protection dog possible with the best temperament possible.
- Training your German Shepherd protection training begins after birth and can take up to 3 years to complete.
- Temperament is critical to the success of our training.
- We provide praise and give them the self-assurance needed during our training to ensure that they are a reliable protection dog as well as a loving, devoted, and trusted family member.
- Our trained German Shepherd security dogs are trained to live with you in your home so they can be a loving and loyal family member as well as being your protector.
- We believe that a successfully trained guard dogs should stay in complete control and be able to evaluate situations and determine threats, so this is the focus of our protection dog trainers.
- We train using the most up-to-date, technologically advanced training methods possible to produce the ultimate in personal protection German Shepherds with demonstrated proficiency in protection skills.
- Our trainers competed and taken awards in International and Regional competitive protection dog competitions. We travel Internationally and in the United States for training and competitions. One of those being French Ring.
- Our trained German Shepherd family protection dogs are socialized and introduced to varied environments, people, animals, and sounds.
- Our dogs are assessed and put to the test for temperament, integrity and character.
- Our trained personal protection dogs are trained to take react to a threat on your command yet can be called off immediately and without question.
- We can review your wants and needs and customize the protection training to meet those needs and expectations.
- Our dogs go through thorough health testing which includes an X-Ray to ensure that no hip or elbow dysplasia exists.
- We hand deliver your German Shepherd security dog to you and provide hands on training to the entire family.
- Our German Shepherd protection dogs are registered, and all paperwork is provided to the Owner(s) when their dog is delivered to them.
- Every client, regardless of location, receives one-on-one hands-on training with their German Shepherd security dog before we release their dog and allow him/her to join their family in the home. This give the owner/handler the opportunity to learn how to handle your new dog and how to integrate the dog into your home. This training is available to the entire family and we recommend that all family members living in the home be present. This provides your dog and family members time to become acquainted, bond, and build trust and confidence in their new relationship.
German Shepherd Guard Dog
Adding a German Shepherd protection dog to your family will provide you with the reassurance that your family and your belongings are safe and secure.
You treasure your family and their safety and security above all else. You need the confidence that your family is always being protected by a highly trained, obedient, and loyal security dog that is also a loving member of your family.
You need a personal protection dog that will alert you when a visitor arrives or a stranger approaches and will instinctively know when to look to you for a command to protect you from a dangerous situation before it escalates.
You want a personal protection dog is not a German Shepherd “attack dog”, but a well-trained dog that will react to a threat on your command but can be called off immediately and without question.
Consider these two scenarios
You are walking in a park with your children and your dog. An stranger grabs one of your children. While your child is being held in the attacker’s unyielding grasp, you have the ability to hold onto your other child and call out to your German Shepherd family protection dog for help. Without hesitation, and on your command, your German Shepherd springs into action, jumping onto the attacker and biting his arm to free your child. Once the attacker lets go of your child, you can order your dog to release the attacker and keep him/her under control while you call the police.
You are in your home and your German Shepherd protection dog barks to warn you that an intruder is attempting to break in. The intruder breaks the glass and starts to climb through the window and enter your home. Before the intruder is able climb through the window, your security dog has already warned you with a stern bark and you are able to give the command “attack”. He charges the intruder and scares him away. You are safe and untouched.
Why Not Choose an Aggressive Dog or a Watch Dog?
A dog that is aggressive can be dangerous to another individual or animal because they can panic out of fear and become out of control. When faced with a scary situation, a nervous dog can turn to a flight or fight response and be unresponsive to commands from their owner.
The key to preventing dog aggression is to start the proper training right away along with socialization and love and attention. For this reason, Prestige Protection Dogs starts the German Shepherd protection training our selected puppies from the time they are born.
Do I need a Watch Dog or a Guard Dog?
- A watch dog monitors an area and will bark if a stranger should approach or something unusual occurs. The owner deals with the problem from there, as it is not an expectation that a watch dog will respond physically to the potential threat. This does not usually require special training and even a small dog can be used as a watch dog if the only response required is a bark.
- A guard dog also monitors an area for danger, but they are prepared to respond physically and defend the home and family from threats, if required. A guard dog may begin with a warning bark, but they are prepared to respond physically if needed. German Shepherd guard dogs must have special specific training to be safe and successful in the role of a guard dog.
When choosing a canine for your German Shepherd family protection dog, consider these qualities for your dog to possess:
- Intelligence – Personal Protection German Shepherd Guard dogs must be obedient and respond to your commands without question.
- Courage, Confidence and Character – A protection dog must be fearless in the face of danger and have the courage to confront any danger that presents
- Loyalty and Dedication – A personal protection dog needs to be exceptionally loyal and dedicated to protecting your family and possessions regardless of the surroundings.
- Affectionate Nature and Excellent Temperament – The bestguard dogs are gentle and loving to their humans and trusted friends.
- Excellent Health – a healthy protection dog will always be available to protect your health and safety and will live a healthier and longer life with you and your family.
- Alertness and Attentiveness – A well trained guard dog is alert and aware of their surroundings at all times and able to sense potential danger.
- You need a personal protection canine big enough to take a large adult man off his feet with only a bit of a running start. A German Shepherd personal protection dog is ideal.
Protection Dog Breeds – Which Breeds are the Best
The breed of the family protection dog is not what determines the label given to a dog. Locating a dog with the intelligence and temperament required and beginning a training regimen from the time they are born is what is most important to the success of a personal protection dog. In addition, you need a protection dog that is large enough and strong enough to take a large adult man down with only a bit of a head start. A trained German Shepherd family protection dog is ideal in size and temperament.
To locate a German Shepherd guard dog for sale, or to allow us to assist you by answering your questions with a free phone consultation, please Contact us at:
Why a "prestige Protection"
Safeguarding the Safety and Security of Your Family There is nothing of more value in this world! Personal protection dogs are assigned to the task of protecting
Owner / Trainer
With 10+ years in the dog industry and international success competing with dogs, you can be sure you’re working with the best!