Prestige Protection Dogs
It is our mission is simple. We aim to provide personal protection dogs with the highest caliber of quality in the field of protection dog training. With our expertise in breeds, obedience training, and protection training we are able to deliver a dog that is best suited for you and your family to feel safe in any environment.
We make sure our protection dogs are developed early on by our advanced trainers.
By imprinting the right behaviors as soon as possible, a canine learns how to become the perfect companion for humans.
The important attitudes and behaviors are instilled into our dogs through some of the following daily exercises:
- Exposing our personal protection dogs to multiple environments, to become comfortable in varied conditions, including homes, public spaces, vehicles, etc.
- Exposure to different types of toys and distractions to build their confidence from an early age.
- Building their confidence through dry-building sessions (building their toy drive and prey drive so it’s stronger when they’re older).
- Building their food drive.
- Building retrieval instincts (fetching).
- Sit-and-stays and down-and-stays for determined periods.
- Collar and leash response training.
- Comfortability with bathing, nail trimming, and other types of grooming.
- Exposure to environmental factors (mountains and rugged terrain, slippery floors, etc).
- Early work on bite development (as young as 8 weeks) using tugs.
- Fed premium food to develop in the most healthy way possible.
- Exposure to children from an early age to develop family comfortability.
- Survival games that prepare a dog for life-or-death situations.
As the dog develops, more advanced protection and obedience training is implemented to create the perfect family protection dog.
Our philosophy is to make the training fun for the dog. The training involves creating an active lifestyle which our breeds love anyway. By maintaining this attitude of enjoyment, it brings out the best in our canines.
The end result of our early-imprinting philosophy is a dog that is more well-trained, obedient and acclimated than any other dog that you could expect to find anywhere.
Our personal protection dog trainers are certified decoys in French and Mondio Ringsport.
This discipline involves strict standards of jumping, obedience, bite work and complex protection-related tasks. Trainers must adhere to tight guidelines of reliability, control, and mastering the most challenging situations imaginable This creates trainers with a desire for nothing less than perfection.
All of our dogs go through a rigorous process of obedience training to ensure that they have the ability to execute in any environment, and can perform reliably both on and-off-leash.
Our trained protection dogs are tested in every possible environment, and proofed. The end result is a world-class Protection dog that will fulfill all of your expectations, integrate excellently into your house, and most importantly work great with your family.
We take the time to tailor each dog’s training to fit your lifestyle. In order to do this, the entire training regiment for your dog can take a few months, which also depends on if we have the right dog available immediately, or if we have to locate one first.
We’ll ensure that the dog provided to you is the best possible match to meet your needs, preferences and wishes. Each dog is fully health-tested